We are delighted to announce that Daybreak Dungarvan, Co. Waterford has been named Daybreak Store of the Year. The store which is owned and managed by Kevin Forde scooped the top accolade at Daybreak’s annual Store of the Year awards at Killashee House Hotel on Thursday night last.
The Daybreak Store of the Year awards recognises retail excellence across Daybreak outlets nationwide. 15 retailers were shortlisted for the overall award which focuses on four key areas, Products & Services, Environment, Communications and People & Behaviours. Throughout the competition a series of audits are conducted and stores are assessed against this criteria. Daybreak Dungarvan was awarded the top prize thanks to their impressive customer service and outstanding product offering.
As well as the coveted overall store of the year accolade, the other seven other awards on the night focussed on key in-store categories were awarded as follows:
- Forecourt Store of the Year – Daybreak Ballina, Co. Mayo
- Convenience Store of the Year – Daybreak Clonliffe Rd., Drumcondra
- Best Hot Beverage To Go Award – Daybreak Clonliffe Rd., Drumcondra
- Best Wine Award – Daybreak Raven Terrace, Galway
- Best Food To Go Award – Daybreak Broomfield, Castleblaney, Co. Monaghan
- Best Customer Service Award – Daybreak Ballymahon, Co. Longford
- Best Confectionery Award – Daybreak Camolin, Co. Wexford
These awards recognise excellence across our retail network nationwide and we would like to congratulate all winners. At Daybreak, we are passionate about providing a first class and convenient customer experience and our winners embody what our brand is all about.
Daybreak Dungarvan were delighted to have been named Daybreak Store of the Year for 2014. This award is testament to all the hard work that the team in Dungarvan put in to ensure that customers receive a first class service.