Job ref: 12879
Job Type: Sales & Development
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 25 October 2021
World Foods Business Development Manager ( West/Midlands) â" Fluency in Mandarin language required
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and growing sales with existing customers and developing to achieve sales and margin targets负责维持和增长现有客户的账户并且达成利润目标
- Responsible to developing and maintaining new customers within world foods sector 负责发展并维持世界食品区域的新客户
- Provide support on the development of an Ethnic product range to meet our customer requirements. 帮助公司完善亚洲食品种类目录以达到我们客户的需求
- Support to the MarketPlace team on developing a better knowledge & trends in the Ethnic market and customer base. 帮助公司零售批发部门更好的了解当地亚洲客户的需要
- Ensure that all customers receive excellence in customer service while maintaining and establishing strong relationships that will add value to our customer proposition. 确保所有客户收到最好服务的同时与客户建立并保持良好的合作关系
- Working across the Marketing and Trading functions to optimise promotions and communications to our Ethnic customer base. 根据亚洲客户的需求，与公司市场部门和供应部门共同开发适当的促销活动
- Work closely with Branch Management teams to maximize growth within each territory. 与各部门团队共同合作以确保共同增长
- Provide accurate and relevant information on competitor activity. 提供准确并相关的商业情报
- Maintain all accounts within Musgrave MarketPlace credit terms. 确保所有账户符合公司的信贷期限
- Maintain costs within allocated budgets through good time management, resource management and effective call patterns. 良好的时间管理，在固定预算里维持成本
- Complete all required sales administration as required. 完成销售部门的所有行政要求
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Education and Experience:
- Proven track record of sales and achieved measurable targets 证明销售能力及业务达标能力
- Experience/knowledge in wholesale, foodservice/retail sales 有食品批发，配送及零售的经验
- In-depth knowledge of Ethnic market 对亚洲食品市场有深度的了解
- Fluency in Mandarin language or Cantonese 流利的国语或粤语
- Customer focused 客户至上
- Commercial acumen 商业敏锐
- Target orientated 完成目标
- Achievement orientated 有成就心
- Negotiation and influencing skills 有谈判沟通能力及影响力
- Full Clean Driving Licence