Job ref: 12463
Job Type: Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our team in our Cookstown Distribution Center in Tallaght Dublin 24.
Servicing over 445 stores across the Island of Ireland, your role is to support the supply and demand of our 24/7 operation by organizing chill and frozen produce and ensuring it is delivered on time and in excellent condition.
If you enjoy working for a proud family business and being part of a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you.
·Responsible for all warehouse duties including voice picking, forklift driving, loading, housekeeping and stock control as required.
· Actively participate with all Health & Safety, Quality and HACCP requirements relating to the warehouse.
·Ensure that all required documentation is accurately completed.
·Full utilization of all technology aids that may be provided.
·Responsible for closing out of Performance Indicators.
·You will work as part of the Depot team to meet operational/budget targets and standards where customer satisfaction is essential.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
· Warehouse/manual handling experience
· Customer focused and driven.
· Willingness to co-operate with others to solve problems in a fast-moving environment.
· A good working standard in numeracy, literacy and warehouse equipment/systems.
· Good communication skills and a team player.
The ideal candidate should have a number of years’ experience in a warehouse/manual handling position and experience using relevant warehouse equipment and/ or Forklift License.
Candidates should also be prepared to work in an environment where H&S and the accurate fulfillment of our customer orders is a key priority.