Job ref: 12389
Job Type: Logistics / Supply Chain
Location: Kilcock, Co. Kildare
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 August 2021
We are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our team in our Kilock Depot.
Day Contract & Night Contracts available.
Servicing over 445 stores across the Island of Ireland, your role is to support the supply and demand of our 24/7 operation by organizing AMBIENT produce and ensuring it is delivered on time and in excellent condition.
If you enjoy working for a proud established family business and being part of a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you.
- Responsible for all warehouse duties including voice picking, forklift driving, loading, housekeeping and stock control as required.
- Actively participate with all Health & Safety, Quality and HACCP requirements relating to the warehouse.
- Ensure that all required documentation is accurately completed.
- Full utilization of all technology aids that may be provided.
- Responsible for closing out of Performance Indicators.
- You will work as part of the Depot team to meet operational/budget targets and standards where customer satisfaction is essential.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Warehouse/manual handling experience
- Customer focused and driven.
- Willingness to co-operate with others to solve problems in a fast-moving environment.
- A good working standard in numeracy, literacy and warehouse equipment/systems.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
The ideal candidate should have a number of years’ experience in a warehouse/manual handling position and experience using relevant warehouse equipment and/ or Forklift License.
Candidates should also be prepared to work in an environment where H&S and the accurate fulfillment of our customer orders is a key priority.