Job ref: 13568
Job Type: Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 July 2022
Warehouse/ Goods in Assistant
Please note- this position is based in Clondalkin, Dublin22
Donnybrook Fair Central Kitchen is a growing business that make large variety of fresh bakery, ready meals, pizzas & other delicious products for our Donnybrook Fair stores & selected Supervalu stores.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Warehouse/Good In Assistant to join our existing team!
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Main Duties will include:
- Support existing goods in & dispatch teams
- Assembly the finished product (food) into delivery crates
- Separate all prepared food crates by delivery locations
- Adhere to production plan
- Maintain department's cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Complying with relevant legal obligations & with Company Guidelines and Procedures
- Attend relevant training and implement learnings on site or as required.
- Ensure HSE & Government guidelines are followed at all times
- Able & fit to lift - manual handling training will be provided
The Ideal Candidate:
- Some previous experience in similar role would be advantageous
- Good communication skills
- Team player, enthusiastic and confident with "Can do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail, organised
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Fully Flexible across the week
- Good command of spoken & written English
- Eligible to work in Ireland