Job ref: 12282
Job Type: Operations
Location: Ballymun, Dublin 11
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 17 May 2021
Musgrave is Ireland`s leading food retail and wholesale company. Our retail brands include SuperValu, Centra, Daybreak, and Mace in Northern Ireland. In addition, Musgrave MarketPlace is Ireland`s leading wholesale supplier to retail, foodservice and SMEs. We are continuously changing and expanding our brand portfolio, with more recent brands including Frank & Honest Coffee, La Rousse Foods and Drinks Inc. Our values are long-term stable relationships, achievement, not being greedy, honest, and working hard.
Effectively supervise twilight replenishment across all departments, supervision of employees, stock integrity and consistent delivery of Wholesale Excellence standards. Ensure excellent Customer service standards
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure full evening replenishment is fully executed
- Ensure all sections are merchandised to highest standard
- Execute promotions in line with promotional guidelines and achieve SEL accuracy target
- Working in partnership with Re-order team to ensure correct stock levels at all times and taking responsibility for specific orders where relevant
- Investigate and strive to eliminate all service failures attributed to replenishment on a daily basis
- Drive the consistent achievement of Wholesale excellence standards and KPIs to include but not limited to:
- Must stock/average stock availability
- On Shelf availability
- Mystery shopper
- SEL Accuracy
- General Housekeeping standards
- Store/QA audits
- Ensure clean as you policy is fully adhered too.
- Ensure excellent Customer service provided to all customers
- Proactively recruit and retain customers and maximising all upselling opportunities
- Act on concerns raised by the Quality Assurance team. Ensure team adheres to health and safety rules
- Follow process to measure and minimise shrinkage of stock and damages.
- Control returns and minimise waste.
- Work with the Floor Manager to identify and address the training and development needs of staff
- Effective communication throughout team. Morale and motivation of team
- Effective supervision of all direct reports, including holiday requests, absence management, performance and timekeeping issues
- Input into the management of the staff rotas to ensure adequate staffing levels at all times. Supervision of stock control and stock rotation
- Manage timely team performance reviews
- Ensure the safety, health and welfare at work of your employees
- Manage and conduct work activities in such a way as to ensure the safety, health and welfare at work of all employees to prevent any improper conduct or behaviour likely to endanger employees
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of effective resource management to maximise productivity
- Proven track record of people supervision
- Proven track record of cost control
- Strong communication skills
- Good IT and system skills.