Job ref: 12462
Job Type: Trading
Location: Ballymun, Dublin 11
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Trading Assistant - Ambient Catering
Musgrave is Ireland`s leading food retail and wholesale company. Our retail brands include SuperValu, Centra, Daybreak, and Mace in Northern Ireland. In addition, Musgrave MarketPlace is Ireland`s leading wholesale supplier to retail, foodservice and SMEs. We are continuously changing and expanding our brand portfolio, with more recent brands including Frank & Honest Coffee, La Rousse Foods and Drinks Inc. Our values are long-term stable relationships, achievement, not being greedy, honest, and working hard.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Advise pricing office of all price & product file related changes
- List New Supplier, Lines & Communicate details to SBU & Branches.
- Gather promotional details & input onto MIPS as directed by the Trading Manager.
- Co ordinate the communication of promotional activity to branches.
- Help resolve supplier/branch/accounts queries.
- Administration and timely resolution of all FTMR queries relevant to the Super category
- Prepare required financial information in advance of supplier meeting
- Prepare & communicate weekly Super category performance measurements.
Sales & Margin performance
Super category supplier service level
- Review service levels on a weekly basis to assess performance issues and take appropriate action to resolve
- Investigate and resolve supplier credit claims via MBS
- Handle day to day queries with suppliers, sales teams and branches.
- Collate information for supplier cost increases
- Administration to cover all Super Category activities and developments
- Support Project work as required e.g. Seasonal, Range rationalisation or any other projects that the business may require
- Management of Team Diaries weekly
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 2 years administration Skills
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal & Communications Skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to adapt to a varied workload and dependable
- Excellent PC Skills (Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Supplier Management (prioritizing MWP needs)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A Team Player who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Relevant third level qualification