Job ref: 12313
Job Type: Customer Services
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 17 May 2021
Telesales Manager - Wexford
This position will be working for CJ O'Loughlin based in Gorey Co. Wexford. CJ O’Loughlin Quality Foods provides a one-stop shop for Restaurants, Hotels, Shops, Bars and an array of businesses providing food to the public. CJ O’Loughlin joined Musgrave Marketplace in 2016, by doing this CJ O’Loughlin are able to offer an expansive range of products to our customers. This role will be worked 5 over 7 days a week.
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
Role and responsibilities:
- Effectively manage and motivate a team to achieve sales targets and key performance indicators whilst ensuring behavioural competencies are managed.
- Develop and deliver training for representatives, ensuring they are equipped to up-sell the Musgrave product range and effectively deal with all customer queries.
- Build and leverage effective relationships with key points of contact across the business; Sales, Supply Chain, Trading.
- Arrange staff scheduling and act as first point of contact for staffing issues.
- Manage the telephony solution, reporting and overall success of call routing.
- Advise on adjustments needed to staff schedules to match work volumes.
- Create, maintain and regularly review SOPs for the team.
- Implement the company sick leave policy and all other staff policies.
- Identify and resolve problems including key performance metrics, staff optimisation and process improvements.
- Identify and escalate required system improvements.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A minimum of one year’s people management experience with extensive Customer Care experience.
- Experience in developing, motivating and leading a high performing / professional team and delivering on targets.
- Broad experience of working with customers, understanding their needs and translating these into processes / improvements.
- Educated to Third Level
- Call centre management experience (outbound calling / working to targets)
- Experience and knowledge of the frozen/chilled and ambient food categories a distinct advantage
- Foodservice industry and product knowledge.