Job ref: 12676
Job Type: Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 25 October 2021
Stock and Admin Clerk (Operation Support)
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive. We are now inviting applications for the position of Stock and Admin Clerk.
The key responsibilities of this position will include (but not limited to):
- To provide an effective, efficient and flexible service to all suppliers, customers and colleagues alike, through carrying out all functions relating to the warehouse, including: - order scheduling and assembly, replenishment, stock counting, stock investigating, invoicing, stock enquiries, administration and checking
- To ensure accurate stock investigations (both manual and computerized) and other associated procedures relating to the monitoring of stock
- To promote a positive company image through your accuracy, knowledge, and attitude to the job.
- Accurate and efficient stock counting and date checking.
- To ensure stock counts are done efficiently and comply to safety and legal requirements.
- To monitor stock levels.
- To ensure that all goods are stored under the appropriate conditions
- To ensure that all waste, losses, and damage are kept to a minimum
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- The successful candidate will be a team player with experience in working to deadlines
- They should have the ability to work on their own initiative and organise the shift duties
- They should have a proven high level of productivity
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a warehouse / office environment
- Experience in using a Warehouse Management systems
- Good excel knowledge