Job ref: 11655
Job Type: Trading
Location: Ballymun, Dublin 11
Contract type: Contract
Closing Date: 29 September 2020
Senior Product Content Creator
Musgrave Wholesale Partners currently trades through three channels across the island of Ireland: Collect (10 MarketPlace outlets); Delivered Retail (the DayBreak symbol and a number of key National Accounts); and Delivered Foodservice (including the LaRousse Foods brand).
Business Transformation Objective:
Our vision is to transform Musgrave MarketPlace into a seamless digital B2B one-stop-shop allowing our customers to buy every product or service they require to run their business, underpinned by our brand essence of first for choice, service, and value. Our ambition is to take our digital proposition to the next level opposite both customers and suppliers by introducing a Digital Platform / Marketplace business model. From a customer perspective, our ambition is to take our online ecommerce solution to the next level and introduce a fully connected seamless experience that exceeds customer expectations every time.
A fundamental part of our digital business proposition is to have strong master data management and associated content management.
As part of a Data Cleansing team, you will be responsible to cleanse our current range of 14,000 products to onboard to our Product Information system. You will also be responsible to add high quality additional content to the cleansed data based on your product and customer experience that will deliver a market leading experience for our customers. We will also require a classification of our product data that meets Industry standards and develop customer facing hierarchies for Retail, Foodservice & SME that will be used throughout the business
Using your customer and product knowledge experience, you will be required to deliver
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Data focus, understanding the importance of high quality product data
- Be able to follow a pre-defined set of rules that need to be applied consistently to a large set of data.
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks concerning data and to escalate if necessary
- Experience of working in Wholesale or Retail environment from Head Office or Shop Floor level
- Broad Product knowledge across Retail and Foodservice categories and what information is important for customers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel (Vlookups & Pivot Tables)
- Ability to engage and work with key business stakeholders including Sales, Trading and the Digital Team
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in writing process documentation as advantage
- Experience in developing customer facing hierarchies and working with category & subcategory structures in an advantage
- Experience of content enrichment & filtering in a digital environment would be an advantage
- "Eye for detail". The ability to manipulate small pieces of data with accuracy.
- Conceptual understanding of transforming data from the source to the target system
- Soft Skill Requirements: Problem Solving, People Management, Project Management, Digital Fundamentals, Communication Skills, Attention to Detail.