Job ref: 12252
Job Type: Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 16 April 2021
Rigid Driver - Sligo
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
We are currently recruiting Multi Drop Delivery Drivers to join our distribution team at our Sligo location. The role is a permanent full time position. We will provide full training including Eco Driving, Manual Handling Certification and Basic Food Safety Certification. You will also have opportunities to progress and develop within your own career. You will hold a full Clean C Category Driving Licence,CPC Compliant - all modules up to date and completedand be required to work 5 days over 6 each week.
- To provide Multi Drop Delivery to our customers in the Connacht region
- To check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time and within specification
- To complete daily checks on your vehicles and load
- To adhere to all Basic Food Safety requirements
- To build excellent customer relationships
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Holder of a full Clean C Category Driving Licence
- Minimum of 1 year previous Multi Drop Delivery Experience
- Must have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card (CPC Compliant - all modules up to date and completed)
- Display excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Be a highly motivated individual who can work to set deadlines.
- Be a team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Good Road knowledge of Sligo and surrounding areas
- Good written, oral and communication skills