Job ref: 10244
Job Type: Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 2 August 2021
Rigid Driver & Office Admin - Sligo
Musgrave Wholesale Partners are an Irish family business established in 1876. We a leading supplier to the catering sector and play a strong and vibrant role in supporting local communities.
We are currently recruiting Multi Drop Delivery Drivers to join our distribution team at our Sligo location. The role is a permanent full time position. We will provide full training including Eco Driving, Manual Handling Certification and Basic Food Safety Certification. You will also have opportunities to progress and develop within your own career. You will hold a full Clean C Category Driving Licence,CPC Compliant - all modules up to date and completedand be required to work 5 days over 6 each week.
- To provide Multi Drop Delivery to our customers in the Connacht region
- To check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time and within specification
- To complete daily checks on your vehicles and load
- Office admin duties as outlined by the transport supervisor
- To adhere to all Basic Food Safety requirements
- To build excellent customer relationships
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Holder of a full Clean C Category Driving Licence
- Minimum of 1 year previous Multi Drop Delivery Experience
- Must have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card (CPC Compliant - all modules up to date and completed)
- Display excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Be a highly motivated individual who can work to set deadlines.
- Be a team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Good Road knowledge of Sligo and surrounding areas
- Good written, oral and communication skills