Job ref: 12931
Job Type: Retailer Services
Location: Baggot Street
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 27 November 2021
Retail Supervisor - Baggot Street
As a Retail Supervisor you will provide support to our existing senior management team and act responsibly for the overall day to day operations of the store. You will be accountable for general administrative and daily staffing duties as well as providing leadership.
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- Overall day to day store support for the Management Team
- Key Holder * Daily cash operations, such as balancing tills at the end of the day
- Supervising & directing colleagues
- Responsible for store presentation
- Providing excellent customer service and assistance at all areas of the shop
- Working as part of a team
- Remaining vigilant at all times
- Be knowledgeable and comply with all legislation in relation to Food, Health and Safety and Underage sales.
- Ensuring excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- Ensure HSE & Government guidelines are followed at all times in relation to Covid-19 whilst directing employees on best practice.
- Stocking of shelves and replenishing of stock as required
- Other duties as required by the Shop Management
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in a similar role will be an advantage
- Passionate about good food &Coffee
- Familiar with all till procedures, including closing and opening till.
- Previous Key Holder is an advantage
- Outstanding customer service skills is a must!
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and confident
- "Can do" attitude
- Willing to provide a friendly and efficient service
- Team player, willing to get involved across all aspects of shop operations.
- Fully Flexible across the week