Job ref: 12868
Job Type: IT
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 26 October 2021
Retail IT Analyst
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain. Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace
This exciting opportunity will allow someone the opportunity to move into the IT industry in a fast paced retail environment with full training provided. We are looking for someone that has a keen interest in this area and a willingness to learn. The retail IT support role will join the wider Retail IT team – the team is primarily responsible for supporting an ever evolving EPOS solution (supporting our store estate – supervalu / centra, with their IT systems).
Initially the successful candidate will be training on site in Limavady for a 12 week period (approx.) with a longer term hybrid working approach in place. Upon joining the team, the successful candidate will work on a 4-week shift rotation working 1 in every 2 weekends.
This position will primarily be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Responsible for supporting all store Musgrave recommended systems and solutions, including EPOS solutions, ordering systems and processes, store broadband, point of sale printing, etc.
- Responsible for provision of specific support to both internal and external Musgrave users across a full range of Musgrave approved applications.
- Responsible for supporting relevant end-to-end business processes as well as additional operational tasks and ensuring that the service provided reflects the Musgrave guiding principles and achieves the agreed service levels.
- Detailed diagnostic/problem determination processes must be adhered to as well as ensuring that all published service level agreements are met (service level of > 95% expected and this is reflected in performance targets/measurement etc.)
- Day to day supervision of all third-party Retail IT suppliers to ensure that they meet their SLA agreements with Musgrave
The ideal candidate will have/be: