Job ref: 12024
Job Type: Trading
Contract type: Contract
Closing Date: 5 March 2021
Range Co-ordinator - Digital Project
Musgrave Wholesale Partners currently trades through 3 channels across the island of Ireland: Collect (10 MarketPlace outlets); Delivered Retail (Daybreak symbol stores and a number of key National Accounts); and Delivered Foodservice (including the La Rousse Foods brand).
The Extended Range Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the setup of extended range suppliers on the system we will use to support the extended range proposition. You will become a super user, training suppliers and colleagues on the system. The role also has a strong commercial focus. This is a key role in the development of our extended range proposition as we look to bring more choice and innovation to our customers while making MWP easier to do business with for our suppliers.
We are looking for a strong commercial team member to help drive our Digital Transformation business opposite our existing and new supply base. We will introduce new solutions to partner with Musgrave Marketplace. We will continue to control our core range from a stock and pricing perspective, but we will introduce digital self-service mechanics to allow suppliers list products and services within targeted non-core categories onto our Digital Platform. For this extended range the supplier will be in control in terms of price, stock and fulfilment. Our model will move to a subscription, listing and commission-based revenue model for these categories. We will provide Musgrave fulfilment solutions if required by suppliers. The Extended Range Co-Ordinator will play a vital role in supporting the development of these new categories and imbed new ways of working with the supply base. This role will be responsible for ensuring extended range suppliers are set up correctly and are meeting agreed service level and commercial targets. As well as ensuring that we are receiving high quality data and competitive pricing. In the role, you will also have a strong working relationship with the core trading team to ensure we protect and grow existing supplier relationships while fostering relationships with new suppliers.
- Commercial – analyse extended range sales on a weekly basis, measure performance, identify issues, and put plans in place to address
- Communication – help keep our customers, suppliers and colleagues up to date on extended range and changes in ways of working
- Partnership – ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues across all functions
- Range development and innovation – identity opportunities to expand the extended range proposition to bring additional choice and innovation to our customers
- Supplier relationships – build and maintain working relationships with extended range suppliers, answer day to day queries
- Systems - super user on new extened range system, approve and reject products, support suppliers in product set up, main point of contact for extened range system queries
- Training - support in training of suppliers and colleagues on new extended range system
- Validate and approve Supplier's products and prices to ensure high quality data for our customers
- Supplier set up – liaise with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure all necessary paperwork has been submitted for extended range supplier set up
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Education and Experience: