Job ref: 11074
Job Type: Trading
Location: Ballymun, Dublin 11
Closing Date: 31 March 2020
Part Time Trading Assistant
Administrative support to deliver the sales, margin and cash profit of a given product area to an allocated budget with the support of your TM. Support implementation of Retail business development plans incorporating range, price, promotion and supply chain across the Musgrave Marketplace, Daybreak, Day Today, SME and Independent brands.
- Advise pricing office of all price & product file related changes
- List New Supplier, Lines & Communicate details to SBU & Branches.
- Gather promotional details & input onto MIPS as directed by the Trading Manager.
- Coordinate the communication of promotional activity to branches.
- Help resolve supplier/branch/accounts queries.
- Administration and timely resolution of all FTMR/Debit Note queries relevant to the Super category
- Prepare required financial information in advance of supplier meeting
- Prepare & communicate weekly Super category performance measurements.
Sales & Margin performance
Super category supplier service level
- Review service levels on a weekly basis to assess performance issues and take appropriate action to resolve
- Investigate and resolve supplier credit claims via MBS
- Handle day to day queries with suppliers, sales teams and branches.
- Collate information for supplier cost increases
- Administration to cover all Super Category activities and developments
- Support Project work as required e.g. Seasonal, Range rationalisation or any other projects that the business may require
- Management of Team Diaries weekly
Maintain supplier and category filing system
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum 2 years administration Skills
- Good level of numeracy skills
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal & Communications Skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to adapt to a varied workload and dependable
- Excellent PC Skills (Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Supplier Management (prioritizing MWP needs)
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A Team Player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Business qualification desirable but not essential