Job ref: 12007
Job Type: Logistics / Supply Chain
Location: Tramore Road, Cork
Contract type: Contract
Closing Date: 27 January 2021
We are now inviting applications for a position of P.A. Administrator for our Depot in Tramore Road, Cork for a maternity leave contract.
Reporting to the Depot Manager this role is responsible for all P.A. duties and Administration functions as required.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Providing administrative support to the Depot Manager and the other Managers as requested.
- Diary Management and meeting coordination.
- Act as a coordinator on various projects and supply administration support to the projects.
- Collation and interpretation of Weekly Depot KPIs
- Processing weekly payroll files for payroll department
- Assist the Management Team in delivering the Depot targets.
- Manage the annual Engagement Calendar for the Depot.
- Experience of I-procurement system would be of distinct advantage.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Strong analytical and computer skills.
- Competency in Microsoft packages is essential including advanced Excel
- Good communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to interface/coordinate with other company departments.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to solve issues efficiently and effectively
- The ideal candidate should be a team player and have the ability to deliver in line with company deadlines. You should have the ability to work on your own initiative, be self motivated and have a consistent work methodology.
- Experience in a similar type role or in a position that demonstrated the above skills will be an advantage.