Job ref: 12082
Job Type: Trading
Location: Tramore Road, Cork
Contract type: Contract
Closing Date: 5 March 2021
Own Brand Operations Coordinator
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive. We are now inviting applications for the positions of Own Brand Operations Coordinator in the Own Brand team.
Reporting to the Own Brand Operations Manager you will be responsible for the co-ordination of the full Own Brand plan, both mid-tier and top-tier, aligning cross-functionally to deliver this throughout the year, key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Implement agreed Own Brand activities that deliver on agreed outputs / targets from commercial plan
- Attend and input into key cross-functional forums, e.g. Consumer Forum, Value for Money weekly forum
- Input into period planning and handbill allocation process
- Liaise with Trading Managers in agreeing promotions / features in line with the PA process
- Liaise with Marketing to best represent the Own Brand offering on Handbill, including focus on awards
- Liaise with Marketing to agree content for Press/TV/Radio/Digital/Online/CRM
- Create recommended build plans each PA, aligning with Sales / Re-order / Trading Managers / Range Team / Marketing on the range selection
- Update the briefing guides with the Own Brand Plan each PA
- Create Own Brand Bulletin each month
- Organise auto-drops for NPD / Top Sellers / Out of Stocks, aligning with Sales and Supply Chain
- Performance monitoring and communication of same
- Create PO’s
- Manage of daily Salesforce queries
- Projects, e.g. Tradeshows, Conferences
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- A broad knowledge base of the business and people, specifically in Trading, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain
- An understanding of the promotions process and deadlines to work Own Brand into these timings
- Planning and organising skills and an ability to meet deadline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency in PC packages (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as ProClarity, Sales Force, and I-procurement