Job ref: 12668
Job Type: Store Development
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 24 September 2021
Nutritional Expert - Dundrum
Key responsibilities of the role will be to provide:
- Evaluating customers needs & assessing their dietary requirements.
- Develop & implement personalised meals plans.
- Offer advice on how to stay healthy & provide on going support
- Show a real passion for food and live by the Donnybrook Fair brand values
- Take our customers through the range of Donnybrook Fair products available in stores as of a balanced diet.
- Ensure you stay up to date on the latest nutritional trends & diets
- A passion for people & delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Creating & delivering seminars & workshops for our customer
- Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Bachelors Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or similar field
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an experienced professional nutritionist
- In dept. knowledge of Bio Chemistry, research methods & human physiology
- Excellent communicator & ability to work as part of a team
- A critical thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or similar is required.
- Nutrionist: 2 years (required)