Job ref: 11993
Job Type: Human Resources
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 25 January 2021
Learning and Development Specialist
Want to join an award winning L&D Team
We are now inviting applications for the role of a Learning and Development Specialist for Retail to join our award winning L&D Team. As an L&D Specialist, you will work with with the Musgrave L&D team, colleagues in retail stores across the Republic of Ireland and with the Regional Teams, to design, implement and review agreed people plan for each store from an L&D perspective.
You will partner with stores to develop the potential of our managers and their teams to deliver their very best. You will design, deliver and review the L&D and Behavioural Change Initiatives for stores and key brand initiatives such as Brand Rejuvenation using a variety of learning methodologies including e-learning, virtual classrooms and face to face. You will facilitate workshops with Store Managers, Regional Managers and other senior stakeholders to ensure sustainable learning, development and implementation of change initiatives.
You will provide advice around learning and development, career development, employee engagement and change management, particularly with regards to Brand initiatives or changes. You will support the continued delivery of leadership and/or management programmes for leaders and managers in retail stores.
You will support HR Managers and Store Managers to complete training needs analysis for their teams and develop appropriate learning plans. In the role, you will ensure Continuous Improvement of L&D/Behavioural Change Initiatives through Evaluation & Review. You will drive results in Service Excellence and support the delivery of the Food Hallmark customer experience.
You will assess the Service Level for stores and regional performance reporting. You will report on learning and development activities and results for allocated stores. You will also provide HR & Project Support that may be required to work on various HR projects.
Frequent business travel will be required as part of this role. Work base for the role can be flexible.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 2 years plus experience delivering high quality results in a training related role with a focus on behavioural skills training
- Experience in training design and delivery
- Strong interest in working in the retail sector with a passion for great customer experiences
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders at all levels
- Coaching skills
- Ability to build and sustain effective relationships
- Proficient in MS office packages
- Trainer Qualification (Train the Trainer FETAC Level 6 or equivalent)
- Ability to manage and organise a varied workload and work to deadlines whilst on the road
- Full driving licence
The ideal candidate will have/be: