Job ref: 11757
Job Type: Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 5 October 2020
Donnybrook Fair Morehampton Foods is currently recruiting for an experienced Full-time Kitchen Porter.
The role will involve undertaking daily cleaning of the food factory in line with Health & Safety Standards. The cleaner will have to ensure that the building is kept to the highest standards of cleanliness. This position will have early and late shift patterns.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Duties will include:
- Undertake general cleaning of all areas of the building, including office, floors, corridors, food refrigerators and toilets, etc. paying particular attention to high-touch areas including door handles and light switches.
- Vacuuming, dusting and washing floors and walls
- Sweeping, floor polishing and waste disposal
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Ensuring the facilities are kept clean and supplies are replenished when required
- Organize necessary supplies for cleaning facilities
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as reception areas and corridors
- General housekeeping and cleaning around the building and litter control
- Inform the Manager of stock required for replenishing purposes
- Undertake any other duties as requested
- A minimum of 2 years commercial cleaning experience is an advantage
- An understanding of Health & Safety requirements for the job
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A good communicational skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- A knowledge of how to use equipment necessary to carry out the assigned tasks
- Fast learner, work well in a team but able to work alonat times.
- Own transport is an advantage