Job ref: 12609
Job Type: Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 31 October 2021
Immediate: Warehouse Operatives (Day shift) - multiple roles
Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive.
We have opportunities for Warehouse Operatives (immediate start) to join our team based in Belfast
We offer a variety of working hours including
- 12:00-20:00 Monday – Fri
- 15:00-23:00 Monday – Fri
We can be flexible on working patterns - please let us know your availability if the above does not suit and we will see can we accomodate.
The main responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To provide an effective, efficient, and flexible service to all suppliers, customers, and colleagues alike, through carrying out all functions relating to the warehouse, including: - order scheduling and assembly, replenishment, picking, invoicing, stock enquiries, administration and checking.
- To ensure accurate checking (both manual and computerized) and other associated procedures relating to goods received and goods dispatched.
- To promote a positive company image through your accuracy, knowledge, and attitude to the job.
- Accurate and efficient picking of orders and completion of paperwork
- To ensure incoming and outgoing loads are dealt with efficiently and comply to safety and legal requirements.
- To monitor stock levels.
- To ensure that all goods are stored under the appropriate conditions.
- To ensure that all waste, losses, and damage are kept to a minimum.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a warehouse environment
- Good communication and organisational skills
- A team player with experience in working to deadlines
- Ability to work on their own initiative and organise the shift duties
- High level of productivity
- Previous experience of voice picking
- Manual Handling training
- Forklift License