Job ref: 12476
Job Type: Human Resources
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
HR Reward Analyst
Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive.
As Ireland’s largest private sector employer Musgrave offer our people stretching and innovative opportunities across our business by creating and evolving market leading brands, and driving some of the country’s largest projects. We look for outstanding individuals in business and stretch, challenge, and support them to ensure that they achieve their ambitions while enabling us to grow and develop our business.
We have an opportunity for a HR Reward Analyst to join our Performance and Reward (P&R) COE and focus on the execution of Musgrave’s Reward Programmes as key enablers for the successful delivery of Musgrave’s business objectives. Working closely with the Reward Manager, the Director of HR: Enablement and as part of the wider One HR team, this role will contribute to the ongoing development of the Musgrave’s Reward strategies to ensure that they are in keeping with market best practice and in compliance with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards.
- Working with Reward Manager and relevant 3rd parties in the day to day operation of the various Reward Programmes across Musgrave ensuring that all aspects of Reward Programme service delivery are delivered in line with agreed processes, timelines and service level agreements (SLA).
- Performing Job Evaluation/Benchmarking exercises within SLAs.
- Maintaining the Mercer eIPE system and Musgrave’s Position Class Database.
- Working with the HR Operations COE ensuring that Musgrave’s annual Total Reward Survey returns in ROI and NI are collated accurately and submitted in a timely manner and role benchmarking data is available for all salaried roles across Musgrave.
- Delivery of the P&R COE communications and engagement plan in a pro-active and consistent manner across the business.
- Primary point of escalation within the P&R COE for complex Reward Programme cases referred to the HR Operations COE and/or HR Business Partners.
- Working as a member of the P&R COE team to continual improve service delivery standards and employee experience.
Pension Scheme Portfolio
- Working with the Reward Manager, pension scheme Trustee Boards and 3rd parties to ensure that the governance and administration of Musgrave’s pension schemes in ROI and NI is professionally managed and in compliance with all relevant statutory regulations.
- Co-ordinating the annual cycle of Trustee and Musgrave Pension Investment Committee (MPIC) meetings including the preparation and publication of meeting papers and the pro-active management of action logs.
- Working with the HR Operations COE to ensure that annual pension scheme renewal data returns are collated accurately and submitted in a timely manner.
- Delivery of the pension scheme communications and engagement plans across the business.
- Day to day management of internal and external stakeholder relationships (3rd parties, Trustee Boards, HR Business Partners, employees, pension scheme members).
- Primary point of escalation within the P&R COE for complex pension scheme query/case management.
- Event management of the Annual Pensioner Dinner and coordinating the Christmas Hampers delivered to pensioner members of the Musgrave Limited Pension Scheme.
Working as a member of the Musgrave One HR team this role will participate in and contribute to the development and delivery of organisation-wide projects and support other initiatives within the Performance and Reward COE.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The successful candidate will have/be:
- 3 years’+ progressive experience working in a Reward role in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing job evaluation systems and evaluating roles
- Highly numerate
- Strong attention to detail and delivers high quality accurate work
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with a proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
- A team-worker
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Third level degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience of Irish and/or UK pension schemes
- Experience of Flexible Benefits
- CIPD Qualified
The work pattern for this role will be a blend of working onsite and from home. Musgrave have work locations throughout the island of Ireland.