Job ref: 14770
Location: Robinhood, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 3 October 2023
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave Market Place.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct job skills training, providing honest and objective formal and informal feedback and giving support and coaching as necessary.
- Maintain a harmonious working environment to ensure colleagues are aware of the role they play in achieving the overall company objectives.
- Ensure all staff are clearly focused on the need to satisfy the customer and are given the opportunity to use their individual skills.
- Consider the welfare and well being of staff and manage such areas as holidays, rotas, overtime control, working standards, appearance and general working procedures.
- To ensure regular communication briefings with all colleagues as per Communications strategy.
- To ensure that all aspects of absence, timekeeping grievance and discipline are communicated and dealt with effectively with the support of Central Human Resources.
- To ensure adherence to all relevant HR policies and a working knowledge of the legislation that supports these
- To manage & complete the weekly payroll for the branch
- Ensure high levels of employee engagement in the branch
- Manage all employee issues in a fair and consistent manner
- Liaise closely with Central Human Resources department in all HR related areas involving legislative procedure.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Education and Experience: