Job ref: 12562
Job Type: Operations
Contract type: Contract
Closing Date: 7 August 2021
General Assistant (Min 15hrs per week - availability to work Mon - Sun required)
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
To support the business in building a profitable business and expanding on existing customers by delivering strong customer service daily in our cash and carry business.
- Packing of goods onto cash and carry floor
- Picking goods
- Order Assembly
- Stock checks and assistance with stocktaking
- Stock rotation
- SEL Maintenance/ SOP`s
- Customer Support - Checking of customer orders
- Assisting customers
- Sales (including informing customers of special offers, promotions)
- Loading and unloading vehicles/ trolley collection
- Operation of Checkouts
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Experience & Education
- Previous experience in a Wholesale or Retail environment
- Experience picking of goods for delivery
- Professional; Customer Focused; Excellent customer service skills
- Junior / Leaving certificate or equivalent