Job ref: 12871
Job Type: Retail Management
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 19 November 2021
Fresh Food Manager - Dundrum
- · Responsible for overall day to day Deli and Bakery operations
- · Supervising & directing colleagues
- . Food preparation & ordering
- · Responsible for Deli and Bakery display presentation
- · Providing excellent customer service and assistance in all areas of the fresh food counters
- · Working as part of a team
- · Be knowledgeable and comply with all legislation in relation to Food, Health and Safety and Underage sales.
- ·Ensuring excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- · Ensure HSE & Government guidelines are followed at all times in relation to Covid-19 whilst directing employees on best practice.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in a Deli Manager role.
- Good team leader
- Passionate about good food
- Familiar with all Deli procedures, including stock take and waste management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and confident
- "Can do" attitude
- Willing to provide a friendly and efficient service
- Team player, willing to get involved across all aspects of shop operations.
Fully Flexible across the week
- Full training provided
- New store with the highest standard equipment
- Colleague discount
- Chance to pick and develop own team
- Competitive salary