Job ref: 12367
Job Type: Retail Sales
Location: Dublin west
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 1 July 2021
Food Packing Operative
Donnybrook Fair, Morehampton Foods are currently looking for Food Packing Operatives to join our existing team in our central kitchen.
Here at Morehampton Foods we are passionate and proud about our food. We are looking for colleagues who can share these values with us.
This is a high volume production kitchen, and the ideal candidates need to demostarte that she/he has had some previous experience with similar volumes in past employment.
If you are passionate about good food and have desired skill set then we want to hear from you!
Please note that this is a full time position an you will be required to be fully flexible and available to work different shift patterns, including weekend shifts.
Own transport is essential as early starts may be required.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Working to production deadlines on a daily basis
- Being part of a team to ensure product is produced consistently in a timely manner
- Quality checking products
- Packaging of products
- Candidates must be fully compliant with HACCP regulations
- Support existing management team
- Stock rotation, stock management
- Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines
- Conduct quality and freshness checks on all products produced on the shift
- Maintaining department`s cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Complying with relevant legal obligations
- Complying with Company Guidelines and Procedures
- Adhere to daily waste procedures
- Attend relevant training and implement learnings on site or as required.
- Ensure HSE & Government guidelines are followed at all times in relation to Covid-19 whilst directing employees on best practice
- Minimum of 1 year`s experience in a food production position
- Legal permission to work 40hour shifts
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multitask and work under strict time deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and confident
- "Can do" attitude
- Team player, willing to get involved across all aspects of operations
- Strong attention to detail, organised and flexible
- HACCP trained
- A passion for food
- Fully Flexible across the weekdays and weekends
- Good command of spoken & written English