Job ref: 11517
Job Type: Operations
Location: Sallynoggin, Co Dublin
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 17 August 2020
- Day to day management and continuous development of the foodservice and retail departments. This role is responsible for achieving target sales, margin, range compliance, wholesale excellence standards execution, compliance and replenishment. This role also has responsibility for the profitability of assigned customers in the respective region.
- Key responsibility also includes stock management (management of stock-takes), cycle counting and managing of on shelf availability through daily gap analysis.
Areas of Responsibilities:
-Customer Service & Sales
- Wholesale Excellence
- Build and sustain a high performing engaged team by providing clear direction, stretch targets, regular reviews to manage all levels of performance (proactively manage under performance and recognise and encourage high performance)
- Demonstrate the Musgrave leadership skills and values holding self and others accountable for meeting and exceeding objectives. Maximise the potential of team members to encourage and sponsor talent to ensure succession within the branch and across the Group
- Ensure departments are appropriately resourced to achieve maximum efficiencies and productivity in most cost effective manner
- Ongoing training and development of all colleagues
-Health & Safety
- Ensure total awareness of legislative requirements and company policy and procedure with regard to Health and Safety, Environmental Health and legal considerations of the food environment
- To make oneself aware of the total layout of the depot including fire / emergency exits
- To make oneself fully aware of the company handbook, policies and procedures and adhere to all rules at all times
- To ensure good housekeeping practices are used at all times
- Maintain all required records
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent business acumen and numerical ability with an understanding of commercial sensitivities
- Leadership skills with the ability to lead, direct, develop and manage a team.
- Customer focused.
- Standards and KPI focused.
- Honesty, integrity and openness.
- Strong personality and good degree of resilience.
- Strong problem-solving focus.
- Presentation skills.
- Capacity to manage a varied workload.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in management style.
- Proficient in MS Office.