Job ref: 12090
Job Type: Retail Management
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 20 May 2021
Donnybrook Fair Stillorgan is currently looking to recruit for a Duty Manager role.
As a Duty Manager, you will provide support to our existing Senior Management team and act responsibly for the overall day to day operations of the store.
You will be accountable for general administrative and daily staffing duties as well as providing leadership.
The ideal candidate will come with a strong food & beverage background and will have a passion for good food!
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- · Responsible for overall day to day store operations
- Key Holder
- · Supervising & directing colleagues
- · Responsible for store presentation
- · Providing excellent customer service and assistance at all areas of the shop
- · Working as part of a team
- · Remaining vigilant at all times
- · Be knowledgeable and comply with all legislation in relation to Food, Health and Safety and Underage sales.
- ·Ensuring excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- · Ensure HSE & Government guidelines are followed at all times in relation to Covid-19 whilst directing employees on best practice.
- · Stocking of shelves and replenishing of stock as required
- Other duties as required by the Shop Management
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar managerial role.
- Passionate about good food
- Familiar with all till procedures, including closing and opening till.
- Previous Key Holder is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and confident
- "Can do" attitude
- Willing to provide a friendly and efficient service
- Team player, willing to get involved across all aspects of shop operations.
- Fully Flexible across the week