Job ref: 12321
Job Type: Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 17 May 2021
Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive. We currently have an opportunity for a Driver Trainer to join our team.
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
To provide C licence driver training to colleagues
- Provide colleagues with training regarding the parts and functions of a C Licence vehicle and also on-road regulations.
- Coaching colleagues on skills related to all aspects of driving.
- Assisting colleagues to develop confidence in their driving skills.
- Tailor training to suit each colleagues needs.
- Evaluate and report on colleague’s progress.
- Health and safety training
- Tail lift training
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Previous driver training experience is required – C Licence
- Strong working knowledge of tachograph regulations and the standard operating procedures (SOP’s) that are to be followed by colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Full clean C Licence required
- Leaving Cert