Job ref: 12431
Job Type: Trading
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 26 June 2021
Digital Customer Specialist
Musgrave is Ireland`s leading food retail and wholesale company. Our retail brands include SuperValu, Centra, Daybreak, and Mace in Northern Ireland. In addition, Musgrave MarketPlace is Ireland`s leading wholesale supplier to retail, foodservice and SMEs. We are continuously changing and expanding our brand portfolio, with more recent brands including Frank & Honest Coffee, La Rousse Foods and Drinks Inc. Our values are long-term stable relationships, achievement, not being greedy, honest, and working hard. There are real progression opportunities within our business for those looking for a long term career.
Please note this role will require travel to Dublin Head Office as required.
Role Scope :
The Digital Customer Specialist will be responsible for providing best in class customer care to our extended range customers. You will become a super user on Mirakl, and support in the training of customer service colleagues on the system. The role also has a strong testing focus, as we test our systems and provide feedback to improve them. There will also be an element of supplier management in the role and an opportunity to help in the development of extended range customer service SOP’s and strategy.
We are looking for a strong team member to help drive our Extended Range opposite our customers by providing best in class customer service. We will introduce new solutions to partner with Musgrave Marketplace. We will continue to control our core range from a stock and pricing perspective, but we will introduce digital self-service mechanics to allow suppliers list products and services within targeted non-core categories onto our Digital Platform. The Digital Customer Specialist will play a vital role in ensuring that our customers have a seamless experience and that any issues that do arise are managed effectively and in a timely manner. This role will be responsible for ensuring that extended range suppliers are meeting agreed customer service KPI’s and helping to build a best practice model for extended range customer service. As part of this role you will also support on testing of Mirakl and be a super user on the system. In the role, you will have a strong working relationship with the extended range coordinator and will work as part of the wider extended range team to ensure a seamless supplier and customer experience.
- Collect feedback from our customers and help to form our customer service strategy for extended range
- Communication – help keep our customers, suppliers, and colleagues up to date on extended range and changes in ways of working
- Partnership – ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues across all functions
- Supplier relationships – build and maintain working relationships with extended range suppliers, answer day to day queries
- Reporting – manage and issue weekly KPI reports to key stakeholders
- Support – manage customer issues via phone and email daily, and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner
- Systems - super user on new extended range system, support the extended range co-ordianator to approve and reject products, support suppliers in product set up
- Training - support in training of other customer service colleagues on new extended range system
- Testing – support on testing of the Mirakl platform
The ideal candidate will have/be: