Job ref: 12354
Job Type: Marketing
Location: Ballymun, Dublin 11
Contract type: Contract
Closing Date: 30 May 2021
Digital Content Specialist - 12 month contract
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too
This role sits within the Musgrave MarketPlace Marketing Team and this person will be responsible for:
- Creating customer centric digital content, across platforms, to engage our customers and move them down our sales funnel.
- Acting as our CMS Super User, owning the content on our prominent ecommerce site.
- Supporting purchasing flows, related landing pages and content, working with the UX and product teams regarding site functionality changes.
- Contributing to our SEO strategy to maximise links and traffic to our website.
- Coordinating with wider business teams to ensure that our content supports our wider business strategy and sales outcome
- Efficiently prioritising, scheduling and managing online content to meet business deadlines.
- Execution and measurement of onsite content and specific campaigns
- Leveraging various research methods such as web analysis, usability research, etc. to identify opportunities to improve the site experience, task completion and funnel conversion.
- Actively contributing to the development of the Digital Platform design and proactively suggesting new features and online tools, based on best practices. Supporting onsite execution of related projects.
- Using web analytics to identify potential onsite real estate for supplier revenue opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Third level qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong creative copywriting skills.
- Self-starter with strong communication and project management skills.
- Experience of commercial reporting and analysis in Google Analytics or similar web analytics tool.
- Website and consumer analytic skills, including the ability to link site design and features to strategic objectives and the ability to use the data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Experience with complex Content Management platforms. HTML, and CSS capability beneficial.