Job ref: 12622
Job Type: Retail Management
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 10 November 2021
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- · Responsible for overall day to day Deli operations
- · Supervising & directing colleagues
- Food preparation & ordering
- · Responsible for Deli display presentation
- · Providing excellent customer service and assistance at all areas of the Deli
- · Working as part of a team
- · Remaining vigilant at all times
- · Be knowledgeable and comply with all legislation in relation to Food, Health and Safety and Underage sales.
- ·Ensuring excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- · Ensure HSE & Government guidelines are followed at all times in relation to Covid-19 whilst directing employees on best practice.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in a similar role.
- Good team leader
- Passionate about good food
- Familiar with all Deli procedures, including stock take and waste management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and confident
- "Can do" attitude
- Willing to provide a friendly and efficient service
- Team player, willing to get involved across all aspects of shop operations.
- Fully Flexible across the week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Deli: 2 years (required)