Job ref: 11158
Job Type: Sales & Development
Location: Ballymun, Dublin 11
Closing Date: 31 March 2020
Daybreak Business Development Manager (North Leinster)
To develop a defined region as outlined by the Daybreak Sales Manager, with total responsibility for sales and profit. To support retailers to implement best practice in their stores. To track all store performance using the Daybreak KPI. To drive retailer engagement & loyalty in the region.
- Exceed agreed region sales & profit targets for the Daybreak business.
- Develop the region by managing a prospect list with the support of the National Development Manager to secure new Daybreak customers.
- Drive retailer loyalty to 90% plus, and maintain.
- Expanding the Central Billing supplier list in all stores always ensuring the right range for the store format.
- Maintain all accounts within Musgrave`s credit terms.
- Maintain region costs within allocated budgets, through good time management, resources management, and the most effective call pattern for each customer.
- Ensure excellent customer service through friendly, accurate field communication and good administration practices.
- Provide accurate and relevant information on competitor activity and other trade field information to the Daybreak Sales Manager.
- Ensure the correct product mix - range is in each account ensuring maximum profitability for each retailer.
- To ensure all Daybreak stores are profitable accounts for Musgrave Marketplace.
- Complete all administration e.g. journey plans, weekly & monthly reports, record cards and prospect lists.
- Ensure the profitability of all Daybreak stores by providing retailers with advice on all aspects of store management.
- Ensure all Daybreak stores comply with all legislation by providing training and `best practice` advice.
- All stores working to attain the EIQA mark.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience/ knowledge of convenience retail industry and retail development.
- Proven track record in proactive field sales and achieved targets in convenience retail
- Budget management experience
- Experience in a ``Food to Go`` environment.
-Experience/ knowledge of convenience retail industry and retail development
-Leaving Cert / GCSE. -Full clean driving licence Apply Now