Job ref: 12111
Job Type: Customer Services
Location: Ballymun, Dublin 11
Contract type: Contract
Closing Date: 21 May 2021
Customer Service/Telesales Executive - (Part Time 20 hrs per week Afternoon Shift)
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
Musgrave Wholesale Partners are looking to recruit a Customer Service / Telesales Representative who can provide excellent customer service support and work cross functionally in a busy environment.
The purpose of the role is to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of all customer orders while upselling & cross selling all upcoming promotions or new products available to alarge portfolio of existing customers.
This is a faced paced role and would suit someone who has previous customer service experience and ability to communicate over the phone.
This role is initially office based with the potential of a mix of office and remote working in the future.
- Act as the first point of contact for all customer queries
- Process customer orders within agreed timescales and issue relevant paperwork for sign off
- Provide support to the Telesales Manager with Key Contracts administration including collating reports and resolving queries
- Collate inter-company orders and liaise with other Branches & Re-order to ensure a smooth and efficient service
- Liaise with re-order on all aspects of eliminated and inactive codes and update system accordingly
- Work daily with Re-Order, Operations and Transport to ensure customers queries/complaints are resolved in a timely manner
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- A minimum of 1 years` experience in a busy and productive customer focused environment.
- Competency in PC packages including the MS office suite and Excel in particular.
- A strong commitment to providing the best customer experience coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work using initiative and to complete tasks to a high degree of accuracy and quality while contributing to the overall team goals.
- A proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a varied and challenging workload.
- Leaving certificate