Job ref: 13369
Job Type: Operations
Location: Robinhood, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 5 July 2022
Customer Service/HR Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure exceptionally high standards of customer service are offered at all times.
- Devise and maintain a process for ensuring all customer queries and complaints are followed up in an efficient and professional manner. Ensure that these are recorded and monitored on a regular basis.
- To ensure the correct operational procedures are maintained and reviewed on a continual basis.
- To effectively co-ordinate the checkout operation and ensure high levels of accuracy are maintained at all times.
- Reception - Implement an audit process to be carried out on a monthly basis to ensure all reception systems and procedures are adhered to in the appropriate manner.
- To ensure delivery of excellent customer service levels based on a sound understanding of all customer needs.
- Build strong relationships with key customers.
- Liaise and build strong relationships with the wider Teams.
- Conduct job skills training, providing honest and objective formal and informal feedback and giving support and coaching as necessary.
- Maintain a harmonious working environment to ensure colleagues are aware of the role they play in achieving the overall company objectives.
- Ensure all staff are clearly focused on the need to satisfy the customer and are given the opportunity to use their individual skills.
- Consider the welfare and well being of staff and manage such areas as holidays, rotas, overtime control, working standards, appearance and general working procedures.
- To ensure regular communication briefings with all colleagues as per Communications strategy.
- To ensure that all aspects of absence, timekeeping grievance and discipline are communicated and dealt with effectively with the support of Central Human Resources.
- To ensure adherence to all relevant HR policies and a working knowledge of the legislation that supports these
- To manage & complete the weekly payroll for the branch
- Ensure high levels of employee engagement in the branch
- Manage all employee issues in a fair and consistent manner
- Liaise closely with Central Human Resources department in all HR related areas involving legislative procedure.
Health and Safety
- Ensure total awareness of legislative requirements and company policy and procedure with regard to Health and Safety, Environmental Health and legal considerations of the food environment.
- To make oneself aware of the total layout of the depot including fire / emergency exits.
- To make oneself fully aware of the company handbook, policies and procedures and adhere to all rules at all times.
- To ensure good housekeeping practices are used at all times.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Education and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years experience in similar management role within a Wholesale or retail environment
- Excellent customer service experience
- Must have a good working knowledge of current and impending employment legislation, ideally CIPD qualified as a minimum.
- Must have experience of implementation of HR policies and practices e.g. recruitment, absence management.