Job ref: 14923
Location: Belfast (Hybrid)
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 4 December 2023
Customer Service Advisor
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave Market Place.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive. We have an opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join the team.
The role responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Consistently providing expert customer service to our retailer community in a friendly and professional manner.
- High Quality handling of queries, including call and email queue management,
- Playing an active role in supporting our service excellence model across the business.
- Identifying and sharing ideas within the team to improve processes and overall retailer communications.
- Analysing call and query patterns to identify opportunities for better service.
- Contributing towards creating the best team environment
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy and productive customer focused environment.
- Competency in PC packages including the MS office suite.
- Previous experience using in-house data-base systems and spreadsheets etc.
- A strong commitment to providing the best customer experience coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work using initiative and to complete tasks to a high degree of accuracy and quality while contributing to the overall team goals.
- A proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with a varied and challenging workload.
- Previous experience in a customer service role, working to deadlines and/ or exposure to Musgrave processes and systems would be of distinct advantage.