Job ref: 12475
Job Type: Bakery
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 November -0001
Donnybrook Fair Morehampton Foods are currently recruiting for a full time Commis Chef positions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for food production area and will need to ensure that the kitchen operates efficiently and effectively at all times, in accordance of Donnybrook Fair brand.
This position is based in Cloverhill Industrial estate, Ballymanaggin, Clondalkin Dublin 22, with limited public transport access.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Actively live Donnybrook Fair brand values- Passion for Food, Vibrant, Committed, Innovative and Imaginative
- Oversee and ensure the smooth running of food production operations
- Stock management and portion control
- Waste management
- Assess how the work is organised and delegate accordingly
- Finish all orders to the highest standard
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
- Attend regular management meetings as required and work to implement a programme of continuous improvement in line with these meeting actions
- Assist in the induction, training and development of staff in the food production areaThe Ideal Candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 years` experience as Commi Chef or similar
- Experience in successfully achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Fully trained in HACCP and food safety, and has experience in meeting the HACCP and food safety requirements
- Stocktaking experience
- Have a true passion for the food industry and, as such, be creative and innovative with the fresh offering
- Good communicational skills
- The ability to inspire, lead and motivate employees through support and development.