Job ref: 13013
Job Type: Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 14 December 2021
CI Process Manager/Continuous Improvement Manager
This role is with La Rousse Foods, part of the Musgrave Group.
To assist the La Rousse Foods Operations Manager to ensure the continuous profitable development of the La Rousse Foods operations in line with company strategy through the on-going development and roll out of a standardised operating model ensuring operational efficiency, implementation of plans and that targets are being met whilst achieving lowest cost.
Work with the La Rousse Foods Operations Manager and relevant support functions to develop and embed excellence standards consistently across all sites.
Process Manager will be responsible for running the continuous improvements for all La Rousse Foods processes including
- Process mapping and analysis towards continuous improvement,
- Production of operations and sustainability KPIs for all La Rousse Foods and contracted operations;
- Weekly KPIs monitoring and reviews with management
- Corrective action implementation and follow up with appropriate teams
- Improving processes across operations – warehouse and transport
- Administration of Operations systems:
- E-PoD system, GeoPal
- Butchery Traceability system, Emydex
- Lead operations process changes as required by the business
- Daily relationship with operations and maintenance contractors and providers (warehouse, transport) assisting Operations Manager with daily queries.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The successful individual will have the following:
- 3rd level qualification
- Desired: Lean/ Six Sigma qualification. Minimum Green Belt.
- Min. 3 years industry experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential to being successful in this role
Desired: Lean/ Six Sigma qualification. Minimum Green Belt