Job ref: 11790
Job Type: Retail Sales
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 25 September 2020
Centra Regional Support Manager
We are inviting applications for the role of a Regional Support Manager with our Centra Sales team to cover the Leinster region.
The successful candidate will:
- Train and support Retailers in executing our Brand plan to the highest standard.
- Work in conjunction with the Centra Regional Managers to continue to develop the Brand and drive profitable sales.
- The role involves working closely with Retailers in several areas such as:
- New Store Openings and facilitation of same.
- Revamping stores, working with the relevant cross functional team to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Underperforming stores identified as having specific operational needs, ensuring a plan is in place, is being worked to and the impact of same is being measured.
- Delivering & embedding retail excellence as a way of working, developing and sharing best practice procedures amongst the stores.
- Delivering support to stores to enhance fresh food skills and maximise sales and profit in fresh food.
- Support the business to bring our brand to life – work on cross functional teams, engage with our retail partners, action feedback etc.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following:
- A minimum of 2-3 years retail experience in a store management position with a third level qualification in Sales/Business or similar will be advantageous.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience working in Fresh Food departments.
- Experience in financial and people management as required
- Experience working on retail projects as part of a cross functional team
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills
- Commercial acumen & value selling skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office
- Full driving license required