Job ref: 12898
Job Type: Retail Sales
Contract type: Contract
Closing Date: 11 December 2021
Centra Regional Support Manager
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave Market Place.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
Our people are the heart of our business. As our greatest asset, they make Musgrave a great place to work and in return we aim to be the very best place to work, grow and thrive. We are inviting applications for a Centra Regional Support Manager to join our Centra Sales team.
The successful candidate will:
- Train and support Retailers in executing our Brand plan to the highest standard.
- Work in conjunction with the Centra Regional Managers to continue to develop the Brand and drive profitable sales.
- The role involves working closely with Retailers in several areas such as:
- New Store Openings and facilitation of same.
- Revamping stores, working with the relevant cross functional team to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Underperforming stores identified as having specific operational needs, ensuring a plan is in place, is being worked to and the impact of same is being measured.
- Delivering & embedding retail excellence as a way of working, developing and sharing best practice procedures amongst the stores.
- Delivering support to stores to enhance fresh food skills and maximise sales and profit in fresh food.
- Support the business to bring our brand to life – work on cross functional teams, engage with our retail partners, action feedback etc.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
The successful candidate will possess all or most of the following:
- A minimum of 2-3 years retail experience in a store management position with a third level qualification in Sales/Business or similar will be advantageous.
- A minimum 2 years’ experience working in Fresh Food departments.
- Experience in financial and people management as required
- Experience working on retail projects as part of a cross functional team
- Excellent communication & relationship management skills
- Commercial acumen & value selling skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office
- Full driving license required