Job ref: 14762
Location: Tramore Road, Cork
Contract type: Contract
Closing Date: 28 September 2023
Centra Promotions Coordinator
We are now inviting applications to the role of Promotions Coordinator. The purpose of the role is to ensure that all promotional planning and preparation is completed accurately and on time in accordance with the agreed period planning and PA calendars. Responsibilities will include:
- Setting up the PA calendar and communicating deadlines to all relevant functions.
- Create PA Bulletins for distribution to all Centra stores.
- Communicating the weekly & PA Bulletins to the Supply Chain Manager for volume forecasting.
- Coordination of Handbill nominations from each Category and forwarding to Marketing.
- Tracking handbill preparation and completion
- Improving the PA Offer through analysis & feedback to categories
- Developing strong relations cross functionally with Sales, Retailers, Marketing, OB and Logistics to ensure offer is clearly communicated and executed to best in class standards.
- Review all key occasions/events/ competitor & market activity weekly.
- Continue to embed Big Bets ways of working & implementation.
- Continuous review of processes to remove rework, duplication or non-value add. Focus on processes & policies to ensure we are working efficiently and effectively, as a team & cross functionally.
- Working as part of Promotions Team through weekly structured meetings and ongoing day to day engagement/coaching
- The coordinator will attend key forums eg Consumer Forum, Centra Retailer handbill meetings & relevant format Value For Money Retailer Forums
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a varied office environment, with competent IT and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of internal systems is advantageous eg GOLD, PIP, PASS, Quick Proof, Excel Macro’s
- Candidates should have excellent administrative, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills, and have the ability to adapt to a varied workload.
- Excellent attention to detail & adherence to timelines is a necessity for this role.
** This is an 18 Month Contract