Job ref: 12348
Job Type: Operations
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 15 May 2021
Donnybrook Fair Baggot street is currently looking to hire a Full Time Catering Supervisor.
The successful candidates will have previous Catering Experience, a good outgoing personality and who enjoys dealing with the public.
Candidates must also have fluent English and be flexible to work various shifts including midweek and weekends.
If this sounds like you and you want to join the Donnybrook Fair team then apply today.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Responsibilities and Duties will include:
- · Responsible for overall day to day store operations
- Key Holder
- Food Preparation
- · Supervising & directing colleagues
- · Responsible for food presentation
- · Providing excellent customer service
- · Working as part of a team
- · Remaining vigilant at all times
- · Be knowledgeable and comply with all legislation in relation to Food, Health and Safety
- ·Ensuring excellent standards of hygiene and cleanliness at all times
- · Ensure HSE & Government guidelines are followed at all times in relation to Covid-19 whilst directing employees on best practice.
- Other duties as required by the Shop Management
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years proven experience in a similar managerial role.
- Passionate about good food
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Familiar with all food handling procedures
- Previous Key Holder is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and confident
- "Can do" attitude
- Willing to provide a friendly and efficient service
- Team player, willing to get involved across all aspects of shop operations.
- Fully Flexible across the week