Job ref: 12816
Job Type: Butchery
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 24 September 2021
Butcher (Evening Shift)
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too.
This positions is with La Rousse Foods, part of the Musgrave Group.
We are looking for a full-time Butcher for our new butchery production (Evening Shift) The Role involves:
- Bonning and Cutting of meat for customers orders.
- Cutting to yields agreed with butchery production manager.
- Ensuring all cuts meets customer and quality specification.
- Cleaning of production area and equipment.
- Work is 5 evenings per week
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Experience regarding cutting and boning and working together as part of a Team.
- Understanding HACCP and food safety training and understanding the importance of regulations which are set.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relevant qualification