Job ref: 11903
Job Type: Sales & Development
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 8 July 2022
Business development Manager - Foodservice - North West (Sligo, Donegal, Leitrim)
Musgrave is Ireland`s leading food retail and wholesale company. Our retail brands include SuperValu, Centra, Daybreak, and Mace in Northern Ireland. In addition, Musgrave MarketPlace is Ireland`s leading wholesale supplier to retail, foodservice and SMEs. We are continuously changing and expanding our brand portfolio, with more recent brands including Frank & Honest Coffee, La Rousse Foods and Drinks Inc. Our values are long-term stable relationships, achievement, not being greedy, honest, and working hard. There are real progression opportunities within our business for those looking for a long term career.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Education & Experience
- Leaving Cert / GCSE.
- Full clean driving licence
- Sales training.
- Food Qualification (desirable)
- Understanding of the foodservice customer
- Networking (sales community)
- Margins / Reports / Geography
- Experience/ knowledge in food industry or in direct foodservice sales (competitors/ range/ customers)
- Proven track record in proactive field sales and achieved targets.
- Professional Selling skills
- Customer focused.
- Commercial awareness.
- Administration skills, planning and time management skills.
- Forwarding thinking with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Can do Attitude
- Ability to change, adapt and be flexible