Job ref: 12381
Job Type: Marketing
Location: Ballymun, Dublin 11
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Brand Manager - Alcohol
Musgrave is one of the Europe’s most successful family-owned businesses with a 140-year heritage in food and brand innovation, supporting communities across the island of Ireland and Spain.
Every day we feed one in three people in Ireland through 11 market leading food and beverage brands that include SuperValu, Centra, Frank and Honest and Musgrave MarketPlace.
We support thousands of retail and foodservice family businesses who live and work in the heart of the communities they serve.
We are committed to becoming the most trusted and sustainable business in Ireland and we are making changes across the company to make sure that happens. We want to make a positive impact on the world and we will support our suppliers and customers to make a difference too
To build awareness and consideration of the alcohol category under the Musgrave MarketPlace brand and to maximise sales & profit from our on-trade range portfolio by supporting the Sales Team to win at point of purchase.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Head of Beverage to develop an annual on-trade marketing plan.
- Developing marketing materials to support the off-trade and on-trade in support of our total drinks category, including brochures, e-zines, social content etc.
- Working with the Head of Beverage to identify potential Alcohol agency brands.
- Liaising with brand owners & third-party agency brand owners to ensure the Musgrave MarketPlace team have appropriate support materials e.g. Sales presenters, POS, Promotions, NPD Samples etc.
- Promo Campaign evaluation.
- Working with Sales team to develop customer specific Menus for Wine & Cocktails.
- Working with branded suppliers to develop a programme for Mixology in key product categories for opinion-leading On Trade outlets.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing/trade marketing role.
- Experience in manging supplier relationships for dedicated agency brands.
- Experience in dealing with key branded suppliers to promote their brands.
- Experience in developing a broad range of marketing collateral, from print to digital.
- Relevant third level qualification.