Job ref: 13287
Job Type: Logistics / Supply Chain
Contract type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30 July 2022
Assembly & Packing Assistant
Please note this position is based in Clondalkin, Dublin22
Donnybrook Fair, Central Kitchen are currently looking for a Assembly & Packing Assistant to join our existing team.
Here at Morehampton Foods we are passionate and proud about our food. We are looking for a colleague who can share these values with us.
If you are passionate about good food and have desired skill set then we want to hear from you!
Please note that this is a full time position an you may be required to be fully flexible and available to work different shift patterns.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Main Duties will include:
- Working to production deadlines
- Working part of a team to ensure product is produced consistently in a timely manner
- Packaging & labelling of products
- Adhere to production planning and batch control guidelines
- Quality and freshness checks on all products produced on the shift
- Maintaining department`s cleanliness and hygiene standards
- Complying with Company Guidelines and Procedures
- Attend relevant training and implement learnings on site or as required.
- HACCP compliance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not neccessary as training will be provided on site
- Legal permission to work in Ireland
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Team player,enthusiastic and confident with "Can do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- HACCP trained would be advantageous but not neccessary as training will be provided on site
- Fully Flexible across the week
- Good command of spoken & written English