Latest news from our business and brands
Dec 21, 2015 | NewsSuperValu, Ireland’s leading grocery retailer, grew ahead of the market with +3.7% growth in the latest Kantar Worldpanel report published today, solidifying its position as Ireland’s most popular grocery retailer with 24.7% market share. Commenting on the...
- New Centra store brings 30 jobs to Craigavon
- Centra opens Limavady store following £450K investment
- SuperValu Agrees Financial Supports For Irish Vegetable Growers To Ease Drought Crisis
- Supervalu spearheads a first for Ireland with Clonakilty, Co. Cork set to become Ireland’s first autism friendly town
- SuperValu wins Bronze at World Steak Challenge 2018