Latest news from our business and brands
Apr 3, 2014 | News€13 million investment and 35 new jobs Doors opened at the new SuperValu store in Kinsale today. The store, which is owned by local businessman, Michael Smith represents a total investment of €13 million and is set to create 35 new jobs, bringing the total...
- Centra are encouraging families to Live Well with the help of Donncha O’Callaghan
- SuperValu becomes Ireland’s First Grocery Retailer to Introduce Compostable Produce Bags
- Musgrave Agrees €5 Million Export Deal with Bahrain’s Leading Premium Supermarket Alosra
- TidyTowns competition continues to enrich Irish communities in its 60th year
- Musgrave Northern Ireland ‘Store of the Year’ winners Crowned at annual awards ceremony