Latest news from our business and brands
Apr 3, 2014 | News€13 million investment and 35 new jobs Doors opened at the new SuperValu store in Kinsale today. The store, which is owned by local businessman, Michael Smith represents a total investment of €13 million and is set to create 35 new jobs, bringing the total...
- Triple Delight for Musgrave NI as company scoops three Industry Awards for its SuperValu, Centra and Frank and Honest brands
- Musgrave announces profit of €84.5 million for Financial Year 2018
- Musgrave MarketPlace surpasses half a million mark for meals donated to Irish charities through FoodCloud
- Daybreak Dungarvan WINS Best Overall Store of The Year & the Charity Merit Award at Daybreak Store of the Year Awards
- Musgrave MarketPlace reports growth of 198% for eco-friendly packaging and disposable products in the first 9 weeks of 2019