Latest news from our business and brands
Apr 3, 2014 | News€13 million investment and 35 new jobs Doors opened at the new SuperValu store in Kinsale today. The store, which is owned by local businessman, Michael Smith represents a total investment of €13 million and is set to create 35 new jobs, bringing the total...
- Musgrave Crown ‘Store of the Year’ Winners at Glittering Awards Ceremony
- SuperValu Announces Free Online Delivery for World Autism Awareness Month
- Two stores honoured with awards at the SuperValu National Conference 2019
- Dano’s of Mallow Wins SuperValu Store of the Year Award for 2019
- SuperValu To Open 3 New Stores And Create 210 Jobs In 2019 As Part of €30 Million Investment Programme