Latest news from our business and brands
Apr 3, 2014 | News€13 million investment and 35 new jobs Doors opened at the new SuperValu store in Kinsale today. The store, which is owned by local businessman, Michael Smith represents a total investment of €13 million and is set to create 35 new jobs, bringing the total...
- SuperValu strengthens its commitment to Autism Friendly Communities by announcing 11 more towns on the Journey to becoming Autism-Friendly
- 17 Jobs On Offer At Musgrave As Part Of 2020 Graduate Programme
- Centra NI Honoured Among the Best in UK
- Musgrave Unveiled as Sustainable Development Goal Champion by Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment Richard Bruton TD
- Champion Health Promotion in Your Local School & They Could Win £5,000 worth of Sports Equipment from SuperValu and Centra Northern Ireland