Latest news from our business and brands
Apr 3, 2014 | News€13 million investment and 35 new jobs Doors opened at the new SuperValu store in Kinsale today. The store, which is owned by local businessman, Michael Smith represents a total investment of €13 million and is set to create 35 new jobs, bringing the total...
- Innovative and locally produced drink brands help fuel 70% growth in gin sales at SuperValu and Centra
- Musgrave MarketPlace unveils €2.5m upgrade of Cork branch
- SuperValu and Centra Win 11 Awards at 2018 ‘Best In Fresh’ Awards
- SuperValu Launches Beef Producer Guidelines
- Food Academy continues to support family businesses and impact local economies