Latest news from our business and brands
Apr 3, 2014 | News€13 million investment and 35 new jobs Doors opened at the new SuperValu store in Kinsale today. The store, which is owned by local businessman, Michael Smith represents a total investment of €13 million and is set to create 35 new jobs, bringing the total...
- Retailer Marie (104) opens latest chapter in SuperValu Castletownbere’s 187-year-old story
- SuperValu and SEAI give over £338,000 to charities to improve energy efficiently
- 10 jobs created after €2.2m investment in new SuperValu store in Tower, Co. Cork
- Musgrave hosts a Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland event providing key insights into Electric Vehicles in Industry and Business
- Musgrave Welcomes New Members to the BITCI Network