Latest news from our business and brands
Apr 3, 2014 | News€13 million investment and 35 new jobs Doors opened at the new SuperValu store in Kinsale today. The store, which is owned by local businessman, Michael Smith represents a total investment of €13 million and is set to create 35 new jobs, bringing the total...
- Supporting local goes a long way
- Musgrave Group plc announces appointment of Nicky Hartery as Chairman to succeed Peter Lacy
- Musgrave welcomes Bord Bia’s new Origin Green campaign
- SuperValu predicts sales of new season Irish carrots to reach €8 million in 2017
- SuperValu announces eir as latest partner as part of €40 million investment in Real Rewards loyalty programme