Latest news from our business and brands
Nov 4, 2013 | NewsSuperValu, Ireland’s leading community supermarket, has announced that it has signed an agreement worth over €500,000 with Dublin based grower Uniplumo to supply Poinsettias for the Christmas season. As a result, SuperValu will only stock 100% Bord Bia...
- Waterford scoops top award at Musgrave MarketPlace Region of the Year Awards
- Musgrave helps local communities thrive with over €900,000 in donations to 81 community causes in 2017
- Musgrave takes part in the Better Retail Better World campaign
- Nally’s Trim Named 2018 SuperValu Store of the Year
- Daybreak Dungarvan named Daybreak Store of the Year