Latest news from our business and brands
Nov 4, 2013 | NewsSuperValu, Ireland’s leading community supermarket, has announced that it has signed an agreement worth over €500,000 with Dublin based grower Uniplumo to supply Poinsettias for the Christmas season. As a result, SuperValu will only stock 100% Bord Bia...
- 10 jobs created after €2.2m investment in new SuperValu store in Tower, Co. Cork
- Musgrave hosts a Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland event providing key insights into Electric Vehicles in Industry and Business
- Musgrave Welcomes New Members to the BITCI Network
- Find Your Perfect Balance with Centra’s Live Well Yoga Challenge
- Consumer research shows shoppers value locally made Irish artisan produce