Latest news from our business and brands
Nov 4, 2013 | NewsSuperValu, Ireland’s leading community supermarket, has announced that it has signed an agreement worth over €500,000 with Dublin based grower Uniplumo to supply Poinsettias for the Christmas season. As a result, SuperValu will only stock 100% Bord Bia...
- Centra launch #WeAreHurling survey to mark their eighth year as GAA Hurling All-Ireland Senior Championship sponsor
- Irish Food Start-Ups Set for Sales of €50m as Ministers Creed and Breen Celebrate Fifth Year of Food Academy Programme
- Musgrave announces profit of €80 million for Financial Year 2017
- The Launch of the BITCI Leaders’ Group on Sustainability & the Low Carbon pledge – a message from Chris Martin, CEO
- Minister Naughten Announces SuperValu & Centra To Become the First National Food Retailers To Introduce 100% Compostable Coffee Cups