Latest news from our business and brands
Jan 18, 2012 | NewsAll your Daily Basics at an average of 60% cheaper than big brands SuperValu, Ireland’s number one independent supermarket network has pledged to help Irish Shoppers make their cents go further in 2012 with the introduction of the Daily Basics range. The new...
- Centra launch #WeAreHurling survey to mark their eighth year as GAA Hurling All-Ireland Senior Championship sponsor
- Irish Food Start-Ups Set for Sales of €50m as Ministers Creed and Breen Celebrate Fifth Year of Food Academy Programme
- Musgrave announces profit of €80 million for Financial Year 2017
- The Launch of the BITCI Leaders’ Group on Sustainability & the Low Carbon pledge – a message from Chris Martin, CEO
- Minister Naughten Announces SuperValu & Centra To Become the First National Food Retailers To Introduce 100% Compostable Coffee Cups